The European Union supports cooperation within the alliance. From 2016 to mid-2019, the project “Eucor – The European Campus: cross-border structures” is co-financed by the Interreg VA Upper Rhine Programme of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for a total of 2 million euros.
As part of this project, structuring measures are being implemented within the European Campus to create optimal framework conditions for cross-border cooperation in research and teaching. These measures include:
- analysis of the regional profile in terms of science and research;
- joint planning in terms of structure and development;
- improvement of the framework conditions for the joint hiring of advanced scientific staff;
- the promotion of an internationally oriented course offering;
- the development of new teaching and support offers;
- help with entering the labour market;
- promoting cross-border mobility and interculturality;
- the design of a common external representation.