In addition to the individual co-tutorship of thesis and the two doctoral programmes managed directly by the EGTC Eucor – The European Campus, namely QUSTEC in the field of quantum sciences and EURIdoc in the field of immunology, there are also other cross-border programmes at doctoral and post-doctoral levels within the European Campus.
Cross-border doctoral colleges offer the possibility of a structured cross-border PhD. Between Eucor member universities, these include:
- Hermann Paul School of Linguistics,
- Joint Doctorate NeuroTime,
- JUS PUBLICUM : Franco-German Doctoral College in Comparative European Public Law,
- Enzyme reactivities and their applications,
- Communication in a multilingual and pluricultural context.
Cross-border post-doctoral programmes ensure cooperation between institutions, while at the same time providing a strong focus on international cooperation for young researchers in the early stages of their careers.