Information sessions about the call for projects “Science Offensive” 2023-2027
The Science Offensive will be continued in the period 2023-2027. The fourth call for projects of the Science Offensive will be published at the beginning of 2023. It is planned to support cross-border knowledge and technology transfer projects on the innovation topics selected in the Interreg VI Upper Rhine programme, in line with the innovation strategies of the partner regions. This call is particularly aimed at research and technology transfer institutions in the Upper Rhine, but also at equivalent actors in the Région Grand Est, Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate. The projects (French and German partners) will receive 75% co-funding (50%via Interreg, 25% via the regional partners). Potential partners from Northwestern Switzerland can apply for Swiss funding, e.g. at federal or cantonal level. Interested parties will receive full information about the call and the application procedure at several information sessions at the main university sites and online in January 2023:
- 11.01.2023, 10:00-11:30, Northwestern Switzerland (online)
- 12.01.2023, 10am-12.30pm, Freiburg (University Library)
- 12.01.2023, 15:30-17:30, Strasbourg (University)
- 16.01.2023, 10.00-11.30, Rhineland-Palatinate (online)
- 17.01.2023, 14:00-16:30, Mulhouse (ENSCMu)
- 19.01.2023, 10:30-13:00, Karlsruhe (Hochschule Karlsruhe, site Technologiepark)
The sessions will be held in the language of the country. From 1 February to 22 March 2023, this offer will be completed by online consulting hours for applications (short forms) on Wednesdays between 9.30 and 11.30 am.
More information and registration will be available soon here.