Opening of the sustainability certificates at three Eucor universities
Now new: Students of the University of Basel, the University of Freiburg and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) who complete the respective sustainability certificate at their home university may now attend courses in the certificates of the two partner universities. They will receive an Eucor attestation for this.
The topic of sustainability is a strategic focus area of the Eucor network. From the winter semester 2022, students from Freiburg and Karlsruhe will have the opportunity to acquire an additional Eucor certificate in addition to the regular sustainability certificate of their home university. For students of the University of Basel, the offer will start from the spring semester 2023. This refers to:
- University of Basel: “Pathways to Sustainability” (TQNE: Transfaculty Cross-Sectional Programme Sustainable Development)
- University of Freiburg: Certificate Sustainability
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT): Accompanying Studies in Sustainable Development (BENE)
Who is it for?
- For students of the University of Freiburg and KIT who attend at least one course from the sustainability certificate offer of another partner university within the completion of the regular sustainability certificate at the home university, and who can attest to it.
- For students of the University of Basel who attend at least one course from the sustainability certificate offer of another partner university in addition to their regular sustainability certificate, and who can attest to it.
This Eucor attestation is issued at the same time as the regular sustainability certificate by the home university.
Here you can find the course offer of the three sustainability certificates of the three participating universities:
To do so, please contact the person in charge of the sustainability certificate at your home university.