Projects of the 6th Seed Money call have been selected
For the sixth consecutive year, Eucor – The European Campus has selected joint projects involving member universities in the fields of teaching as well as research and innovation to cofinance their implementation. To this end, the universities provide an annual budget of 300,000 € in order to promote the networking of scientists.
Three projects in the field of “Teaching” and five projects in the field of “Research and Innovation” will be funded within the sixth funding period of Seed Money of Eucor – The European Campus. On 16 December 2022, the Assembly of the university alliance selected the projects based on the recommendations of experts from the five member universities.
In 2023, the following projects will receive funding through Seed Money:
- 3Dimensions & 3Destinations of Human Movement Studies – 3D Human Movement Studies
- Interdisciplinary student research lab in the Upper Rhine Region
- Eucor Master’s Program in Computer Science
Category “Research and Innovation”:
1. Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Smart functional sequence-defined oligomers and polymers incorporating rigid cyclodextrin host molecules
2. Life Sciences
3. Social Sciences & Humanities