For the fifth consecutive year, Eucor – The European Campus has selected joint projects involving member universities in the fields of teaching as well as research and innovation to cofinance their implementation. To this end, the universities provide an annual budget of 300,000 € in order to promote the networking of scientists.
Two projects in the field of “Teaching” and seven projects in the field of “Research and Innovation” will be funded within the fifth funding period of Seed Money of Eucor – The European Campus. On 14 December 2021, the Assembly of the university alliance selected the projects based on the recommendations of experts from the five member universities.
In 2022, the following projects will receive funding through Seed Money:
- MWS – European Master in Continental Water Sustainability
- Escaping (Un-)Democratic Deadlock – A game-based, innovative seminar
Category “Research and Innovation”:
1. Physical Sciences & Engineering
2. Life Sciences
- Synthetic archaeal proteoliposomes
- Role of the NuA4 complex in nuclear speckle composition
- Actin defects in primary immunodeficiencies (ACTIv)
3. Social Sciences & Humanities