The Seed Money scheme consists of an annual call for projects and is open to teachers and researchers of the European Campus, and has a yearly budget of 300,000 euros, the maximum funding for any project being 60,000 euros. To benefit from this help, a project must offer an active partnership between the teachers and/or researchers of at least two Eucor – The European Campus member universities, with at least two European Campus countries being involved. It is also essential that no grant – national or international – has already been granted to the project.
For more information, including the eligibility rules for applicants and the expenses that can be covered, please consult the following documents:
- Appel à projets « Recherche et innovation » 2020 / Ausschreibung Forschung und Innovation 2020
- Appel à projets « Formation » 2020 / Auschreibung Lehre 2020
- Note explicative « Recherche et innovation » 2020 / Merkblatt Forschung und Innovation 2020
- Notice explicative « Formation » 2020 / Merkblatt Lehre 2020
- Règlement général d’utilisation 2020 / Allgemeine Verwendungsrichtlinien 2020
- Read me – Financial steps before and after the project
- Budget template for Seed Money application
All applications for funding must be submitted electronically using the form on this page. Please note that the project description must be provided in German AND in French or just in English.
For the year 2020, the submission period runs from Monday, 13 July to Monday, 28 September 2020 at 17.00 (Brussels time). The projects selected at the end of this period will receive financial support, at the earliest, counting from 1 February 2021, and for a maximum duration of 24 months.
Should a question remain after reading the call for project proposal documents, please send it by e-mail to the Coordination Office of Eucor – The European Campus (email@example.com). Please note that the Coordination Office will be closed and unable to reply from 7 to 16 August 2020.
Can all projects claim the maximum funding of EUR 60,000?
I just filed an application. When will I get a reply?
I made a mistake in my request. What can I do?
Is it enough to file a project proposal to receive the funds requested?
Can I start filling in the form, interrupt, and resume later where I left off?